Tuesday, November 17, 2009

His Frist Halloween


Yes, I could have dressed him as a fuzzy animal but I just love Superheros and Deven just loves spandex! Trenton was very tolerant of Deven and I's excitment for his 1st Halloween and the whole "trunk-or-treat" experience. Deven loves doing the "superman move" with Trenton where he lifts him high over his head while I humm a little superman tune... so the outfit was quite appropriate for us. The best part... I didn't spend a penny. Amazing what you can find just lying around the house!
SuperDad and SuperBaby! I think Trenton is looking more and more like Deven... What do you think?
After eating all that candy, Trenton needed a nap!

2 comments:

The Laters said...

I'm glad that you guys had a fun Halloween! Can't wait to see you in a month!

Megan said...

Candis! I'm so glad you find us, too! You look so happy and Trenton is adorable. Your Halloween costumes are great. Perhaps we will have a superhero theme next year. I like that Deven wore your SPAC shirt. :)

Our Family Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones