Friday, October 22, 2010

The Oil Ranch

I just love this time of year! I love pulling out seasonal/holiday decorations and lighting scented candles. I love baking treats and cooking a warm pot of goodness. I love that the weather cools down but is not cold. And I especially love introducing Trent to the changes each season brings.

There is an organized play group from our ward that meets once a week that we always miss because I am training a client at Fitness Together. However, in the event of The Oil Ranch field trip, I made arrangements to make it happen. What is the Oil Ranch you say? I think I took enough pictures to fill you in...






I really wanted to go on the pony ride, but it was probably more fun to walk along side the pony and watch the excitment on Trent's face.








On the hay ride a tractor pulled us out to a pasture of cows while holding onto a few tasty cow pelates. The cows were a little too friendly... nibbling on fingers and toes... and Trent got a little scared.

Trent really loves older kids. He is quick in mimicking there sounds and actions.


I learned something new about Trent. He LOVES choo choo trains.







Trent is now a pro and making a variety of animal noises!
Happy pumpkin patch days!

5 comments:

The Laters said...

He is such a cutie! He is getting so big! I can't wait to see you guys!

Rydgd said...

Cutest kid ever!! Love your blog!

Ash said...

I'm lovin your artsy photos. I like the one of Trent on the tractor. You should print that for his room or something. I need to get some photo tips from you. :)

Laura Later-Smith said...

These are wonderful photos! I love them. Trent looks like he had a wonderful time! He is growing up so fast. Love you all!

Elisafaith13 said...

What a handsome grandbaby we have...you 2 make awesome kiddos...LOL!! We are looking forward to the Christmas pics and even more with that new camera Santa brought you!! Sure enjoyed your visit here...wished we would have had better weather!:/
Love to all
Elisa, Loren and Natalie

Our Family Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones