Monday, September 13, 2010

Beach Bums

Over Labor Day weekend we took a drive down to Galveston to hang out at the beach with our friends. Trent and Cole were in their own little world; playing in and eating the sand.




This was Trent's first trip to the beach so he was having a blast exploring the new scenery. Birds you can chase, buckets to fill, water to splash, a cooler of snacks, wet, sandy clothes... every little boys dream!




I must admit that as much as I like the beaches where I grew up in California, I prefer the warm water that we get here in Texas! It's still not good for drinking though, as you can see on Trent's face...


2 comments:

Bryan, Taylor and Aspen said...

How cute is that little munchkin! I bet he had a blast. Thanks for talking yesterday. So much fun to see you both on skype!! Miss you!

Kristin said...

Oh Trent! You are so cute! Looks like the beach was fun!

Our Family Favorites


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones